Labels

Monday, January 16, 2017

Easy rules of passage narration for JSC,SSC & HSC

Pay your attention to the following rules:
ü  Yes= Replied in the affirmative.
ü  No= Replied in the negative.
ü  Sir= Respectfully/politely.
ü  Please=Requested.
ü  Dear friend = Addressing as dear friend.
ü  By Allah = Swearing by Allah.
ü  Exclamatory Sentence=Exclaim with Joy /Wonder/Surprise/Sorrow/Grief/shame
ü  Must = Had to.
ü  Well= Very much.
ü  “Congratulations.”= congratulated.
ü  “Excuse me”= apologized.
ü  “Oh= Exclaimed with wonder.
ü  “Sure.”= Giving assurance./certainly
ü  Of course”= Agreed with/surly/certainly
ü  Sorry = apologized
ü  So= For that reason
ü  But=Express dissatisfaction and said that

Changing of some words in Indirect:
ü  This = That
ü   These =Those
ü  Here = There
ü  Ago = Before
ü  Come =Go, (Note: go cannot be come)
ü  Thus =so
ü  Hither = thither
ü  Today =that day
ü  Tomorrow =the next day/the following day
ü  Yesterday- the previous day
ü  Last month =the previous month
ü  Tonight =that night
ü  Last night =the previous night
ü  Next week=the following week,
ü  Now=then

Rule1:প্রথমতপুরো Passage টি পড়ে কে Speaker এবং কে Audience তা চিহ্নিত করতে হবে। তারপর তাদেরউক্তিগুলোর 
Mood বা ক্রিয়ার ধরন চিহ্নিত করতে হবে
Example:  “Will you buy my hair.” said Akhi to Tori. “I buy hair.” said Tori. 
 Ans. Akhi asked Tori if he would buy her hair.
Rule 2: Reporting verb wU gv‡S ev †k‡l _vK‡jI  Indirect Speech  Sentence Gi cª_‡g e‡m|
Example:  “Where are you from?” said the student. “I am from Jamalpur.” said Tori.
Ans. The student asked Tori where he was from. Tori replied that he was from Jamalpur.
Ø  Rule3:  বক্তা যদি পুরো Passage  একাধিক উক্তি ব্যবহার করে থাকেন তাহলে প্রথম উক্তির পরে পরবর্তী উক্তি গুলোরক্ষেত্রে হবে-
Ø  Assertive Sentence এর ক্ষেত্রে: added/ further added /also said /again saidইত্যাদি ব্যবহার করতে হবে।
Ø  Interrogative Sentenceএর ক্ষেত্রে: again asked/ further asked/ alsoa sked ইত্যাদি ব্যবহার করতে হবে।
Ø  Imperative Sentence এর ক্ষেত্রে: and Requested /and ordered to ব্যবহার করতে হবে।
Ø  Optative Sentence এর ক্ষেত্রে: and prayed/ and wished that ব্যবহার করতে হবে।
Ø  Exclamatory Sentence এর ক্ষেত্রে: and exclaimed with joy that/ in grief that ব্যবহার করতে হবে
Example:  “ I’ll pay for it. I’ll repair the broken axe. I broke it.” He said to me. “Why did you break it? How did you show your responsibility? Do you have money for repairing it?” I said.
Ans. He told me that he would pay for it. He added that he would repair the broken axe. He further added that He had broken it. I asked him why he had broken it. I also asked him how he had showed his responsibility. I further asked if he had money for repairing it.
Rule 4: Reported Speech G hw` ïay ‘Yes’ _vK‡j Subject + replied in the affirmative or Subject + Auxiliary Verb e‡m  Ges  Reported  Speech G ‘Yes’ Gi ci †Kvb e³e¨ _vK‡j Subject + replied in the affirmative and said that..e‡m|
Example:I said to him, “Have you memorized Narration?”, “Yes”  He said.
Ans. I asked him if he had memorized Narration. He replied in the affirmative. Or he said that he had.
2. Tonni said Papri, “Will you come here.” “Yes, I will join my work tomorrow.”
Ans. Tonni asked Papri if she (p) would go there. Papri replied in the affirmative and said that he would join her work the next day.
Rule 5: Reported  Speech G hw` ïay ‘No’ _vK‡j Subject + replied in the negative or Subject + Auxiliary Verb + not
e‡m  Ges  Reported  Speech G ‘No’ Gi ci †Kvb e³e¨ _vK‡j Subject + replied in the negative  and said
that..e‡m|
Example:  1.  I said to him, “Have you memorized Narration?”, “No”  He said. 
Ans. I asked him if he had memorized Narration. He replied in the negative. Or he said that he hadn’t.  
2. Tonni said Papri, “Will you come here.” “No, I will join my work tomorrow.”
Ans. Tonni asked Papri if she (p) would go there. Papri replied in the negative and said that he would join her work the next day.
Rule 6
Direct Speech  sir থাকলে indirect Speech  Sir এর পরিবর্তে Respectfully /politely/ with respect  ব্যবহার করতে হয়।
Direct: The students said to the teacher, “Sir, Will you teach us narration?”
Indirect: The students asked the teacher respectfully if he would teach them narration.
Or,
Indirect: The students respectfully asked the teacher if he would teach them narration.
Rule 7:  Direct Speech G KvD‡K m‡¤^vab (address) Ki‡j Indirect Speech G addressing as e‡m|
Exmple:   “Are you happy, students” said Torikul.
Ans. Addressing as students, Torikul asked if they were happy.
Rule 8: Inverted comma Gi evB‡i reporting verb Gi AwZwi³  Ask Sentence  Gi ïi“‡ZB  e‡m|
Example. “Are you there” asked Mina, knocking to the door. “Follow my example.”  Mina said to me, as we shook hands.
Ans.  Knocking to the door, Mina asked me if I was there. As we shook hands, Mina advised me to follow her example.
Rule 9: ****Reported Speech G Assertive Gi ci_vK‡j Indirect Speech reporting verb Gi cy‡e© being surprised e‡m| (Interrogative Gi wbqg nq).
Example: She said to me, “You have felt how she passed her day?”
Ans. Being surprised, she asked me if I had felt how she had passed her day.
Rule10: Reported Speech G Thank _vK‡j Indirect Speech G reporting verb Gi subject + thanked + reporting
verb  Gi object e‡m|
Example: He said to me, “Thank you.” Ans. He thanked me.
Rule11: Reported  Speech G Goodbye  _vK‡j Indirect  Speech  reporting verb  Gi subject + bade +
Reported  Speech Gi object e‡m|
Example: He said  “Goodbye my friends.”
Ans. He bade his friend’s good bye.
Rule 12: Reported  Speech G good morning/ good evening/ good night  _vK‡j Indirect  Speech  Greporting
verb  Gi subject+ wished+  good morning/good evening/good night  e‡m|
Example:  He said  to me, “Good morning.”
Ans. He wished me good morning.
Rule 13: Reported Speech G A‡bK mgq c~b©v½ Sentence _v‡K bv †m‡¶‡G Indirect Speech G e³vi e³e¨ Abymib K‡i c~b©v½
sentence Ly‡R wb‡Z nq|
Example: “Hundred taka only.” I shopkeeper said to the customer.
Indirect: The shopkeeper told the customer it had been hundred taka only.
Rule 14: Reported Speech G A‡bK mgq e³v I †kªvZvi D‡j­L _v‡K bv| Indirect  Speech  G e³vi ‡¶‡Î the speaker Ges
†kªvZvi ‡¶‡Î the listener  emv‡Z nq|
Example: “Where are you going now?” “I am going to market” Ans. The speaker asked the listener where he was goning then. The listener replied that he was going to market.
Rule 15: *****Reported Speech cried/ muttered (A¯úófv‡e  K_v ejv)/ replied/ asked  _vK‡j Indirect  Speech Greporting verb  Gi ‡Kvb cwieZ©b nq bv|
Example:“Save me.” She cried.
Ans. She cried to save her.

Have a look to the following examples!
1.“Why you are putting up the food in your pocket, Sir?” asked the noble man. “I am doing the right thing.My dress deserves the rich dishes,” replied Sheikh Saadi. “Please tell me clearly what you mean to say?” said the noble man
Answer: The noble man asked Sheikh saadi respectfully why he (S) was putting up the food in his (S) pocket. Sheikh saadi replied that he was doing the right thing and he added that his dressdeserved the rich dishes. The noble man requested Sheikh saadi to tell him clearly what he (S) meant to say.
2.    “Have you ever been to Cox’s Bazar?”asked Shabab“No, I have never gone there, replied Labib. “But I desire for visiting the place” “I had an opportunity to visit the sea beach last year “said Shabab” “Let us go there this week
Answer:Shabab asked Labib if he ever been to Cox’s Bazer. Labib replied in the negative that he(L) had never gone there. But he added that he desired for visiting the place. Shabab said that he hadan opportunity to visit sea beach the previous year. He proposed that they should go there that week.
3.  “I came to Bogra this afternoon. I sent you a massage before starting from home” Roka said” Did you receive it in time? she asked  “No, I did not receive” I replied
Answer: Roka told me that she had gone to Bogra that afternoon. She added that she had sent me a message before starting from home. She asked me if I  had  received it in time. I replied in the negative that I had not received it.
4.  The man said to the manager “May I come in Sir ?”“Yes,” come in .“What do you want ?”said the manager “I want to open a bank  account in your bank ,”said the man .”Can you tell me the process of opening a savings account
Answer: The man respectfully the manager if he might go in. The manager replied in the affirmative and told him to go in. He also asked him what he wanted. The man replied him (MR) that he wanted to open a bank account. At last he asked him (MR) if he could tell him the process of opening a saving account.





5.  The traveller said, “Can you tell me the way to the nearest inn?” Yes “said the peasant.” Do you want one in which you can spend the night?” “No,”replaid the traveller.” I only want a meal.”
Answer:The traveller asked the peasant if he(P) could tell him(T) the way to the nearest inn. The peasant replied in the affirmative and asked him if he (T) wanted one in which he (T) could spendthe night. The traveller replied in the negative that he only wanted a meal.
6.  I said the passer- by, “What are you seeing now?” “I am seeing the people running here and  there” he said. “How happy they are! May God help them. Let me enjoy this.”I said
Answer:asked the passer-by what he was seeing then. He said that he was seeing the people running here and there. I exclaimed with joy that they were very  happy. Further I wished that God might help them. Then I told that I might be allowed to enjoy that.
7.  The teacher said to the Student, “Have you prepared your lesson today?’’“No, Sir ,’’replied the student. The teacher said, “Why?’’ “I was suffering from headache .I shall do my work tomorrow,’’ replied the Student .”
 Answer: The teacher asked the student if he had prepared his lesson that day. He (S) respectfully replied that he had not. The teacher again asked why he had not prepared his lesson. The studentreplied that he had been suffering from headache the previous day. He (S) added that he would dohis work the next day.
8.  I said to old man, “What are you doing?” “I am watching the boys swimming in the pond,” he said. “How happy they are! May Allah bless them.” “Let me sit by you and enjoy the scene.” I said.
Answer:asked the old man what he was doing. He replied that he was watching the boys swimming in the pond. He also exclaimed that they were very happy. He again prayed that Allah might bless them. I requested the old man to let me sit by him and enjoy the scene.
9.  “My sons listen to me. A great treasure lies hidden in the land. I am going to leave it to you.” “How’ll we find it?” said the sons. “You must dig the land for it” said the old man
Answer: The old man told his sons to listen to him and added that a great treasure lay hidden in the land. He further added that he was going to leave it to them. The sons asked him how they wouldfind it. The old man replied that they had to dig the land for it.
10.  Have you completed your assignment?” said Rumana. “No, I haven’t completed yet, “replied Farah. “But you must submit it timely,” said Rumana. “I worked on it for several hours yesterday,” replied Farah.
Answer: Rumana asked Farah if she (F) had completed her (F) assignment.Farah replied in the negative and said that she had not completed yet. Being dissatisfaction,Rumana told her (F) that she (F) must submit it timely. Farah replied that  she had worked on it several hours the previous day.



5 comments:

  1. It is very good for all student

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sir, there have some symbols. I couldn’ understand them. That's why I couldn’t understand some rules. Although I like your teaching. Thank you sir. Assalamualaikum.

      Delete
  2. Sir, there have some symbols. I couldn’t understand them. That's why I couldn’t understand some rules. But I like your teaching. Thank you sir. Assalamualaikum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank tou sir....onek helpful apnar rules gulo🥰

    ReplyDelete